Debt Management allows integrated holistic advice as part of the the financial planning process. We view Debt Management as the cornerstone of our financial planning strategies.
Through our debt management strategies such as Debt Consolidation and Debt Recycling, our clients may enjoy numerous benefits that could improve their financial situation and lifestyle and help them achieve their "FIRE" ( Financial Independence / Retire Early) targets.
The main benefits from our strategies are:
- Increase in disposable income through debt consolidation
- Clients may expand their investment portfolio & create additional wealth
- Client may use their cash surplus to implement adequate risk protection
- Clients may create "good debt" to help eliminate "bad debt" sooner
- Implement additional strategies to improve standard of living and retirement plans
- Clients may improve their post retirement lifestyle
If you are looking for a mortgage or would like to review your existing mortgage, please give us a call. A "mortgage" to us is not just a mortgage. A mortgage to us is a financial vehicle that when structured correctly may help you, the client, implement strategies to achieve your "FIRE" targets.
Through our finance facilities, we
are able to help clients who are employed and self-employed who may be
looking to finance for residential, investment and commercial purposes.
Our finance facilities cover the full range of lending solutions, being:
- Full Doc Loans
- Low Doc Loans
- No Doc Loans
- Non-Conforming Loans and
- Commercial Loans
Bruce Foye and Patrick Sheppard are Accredited Mortgage Consultants of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia.